To register for ICNP conference and workshops, please go to the following link.
For hotel reservation, please refer to
1. Early registration rates apply before Sep. 6, 2013, 11:59pm CET.
2. Conference paper authors: To present the paper in the conference, the presenter must register at the full rate and not at the student rate. For those presenting multiple papers, one FULL registration is valid for up to three papers (including PhD forum papers, but not workshop papers).
3. Workshop paper authors: Attendees and presenters for the Workshops ONLY are not required to register for the main conference.
4. PhD forum authors: PhD forum student must at least register at a main conference student rate, if he/she is not a full rate registered author of a main conference paper.
5. Student attendees: Students can only register for the student rate if they are not presenting the full paper in the main conference. Students presenting posters, participating in the PhD forum, or simply attending the conference can register at the student rate. Student registrants are required to upload a proof of their student status, which could be a scanned copy of student ID card or a letter from their department.
6. Extra pages: If there are extra pages of a paper, one needs to register for the extra pages at the rate of 100 Euro per page.
7. Refund Policy: Cancellation requests received in writing by 23:59 MET September 30, 2013 will be honored , but a cancellation fee of €100 will be charged. Requests received after that unfortunately cannot be honored.
Should you have any question, please contact email@example.com.
Registration Fee (in EUR)
Early registration (Before Sep. 6, 2013, 11:59pm CET)
Late registration (After Sep. 7, 2013, 00:00am CET)